Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Sugar loaf house: Named Drumsnab; the English north country word for a sugar loaf; this house near Castle Frank subway station had a view of mounds along the Don River when it was built in 1834. Open in full size

Sugar loaf house: Named Drumsnab; the English north country word for a sugar loaf; this house near Castle Frank subway station had a view of mounds along the Don River when it was built in 1834.

Picture, 1979, English

Sugar loaf house: Named Drumsnab; the English north country word for a sugar loaf; this house near Castle Frank subway station had a view of mounds along the Don River when it was built in 1834.

Picture, 1979, English

Rights and Licenses

Toronto Star License

Provenance

From the Toronto Star Archives

File Location:

Canada - Ontario - Toronto - Historic - Residences - A to D

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Toronto Star Photo Archive

Call Number / Accession Number

tspa_0112972f