Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Old St. Andrew's meeting house at Quaker Hill near Uxbridge, Ont. It dates from 1867 but the cemetery was used from 1850. Open in full size

Old St. Andrew's meeting house at Quaker Hill near Uxbridge, Ont. It dates from 1867 but the cemetery was used from 1850.

Picture, 1928, English

Old St. Andrew's meeting house at Quaker Hill near Uxbridge, Ont. It dates from 1867 but the cemetery was used from 1850.

Picture, 1928, English

Rights and Licenses

Toronto Star License

Provenance

From the Toronto Star Archives

File Location:

Canada - Ontario - Uxbridge - Misc

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Toronto Star Photo Archive

Call Number / Accession Number

tspa_0108474f