Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Two outlets in the emergency procedures room of Sudbury General Hospital that somehow became mixed up, so that oxygen outlet dispensed nitrous oxide, an anesthetic, now are taped shut. The mix-up caused at least one death. Open in full size

Two outlets in the emergency procedures room of Sudbury General Hospital that somehow became mixed up, so that oxygen outlet dispensed nitrous oxide, an anesthetic, now are taped shut. The mix-up caused at least one death.

Picture, 1973, English

Two outlets in the emergency procedures room of Sudbury General Hospital that somehow became mixed up, so that oxygen outlet dispensed nitrous oxide, an anesthetic, now are taped shut. The mix-up caused at least one death.

Picture, 1973, English

Rights and Licenses

Toronto Star License

Provenance

From the Toronto Star Archives

File Location:

Canada - Ontario - Sudbury - Sudbury Hospital - Inquest

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Toronto Star Photo Archive

Call Number / Accession Number

tspa_0108312f