Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

A luminous beauty. Ted Schneider puts final touches on one of two stained glass windows at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church in Scarborough. The windows, to be dedicated Sunday, are in archways plastered over in the last restoration, in 1893. The church was built in 1849. Open in full size

A luminous beauty. Ted Schneider puts final touches on one of two stained glass windows at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church in Scarborough. The windows, to be dedicated Sunday, are in archways plastered over in the last restoration, in 1893. The church was built in 1849.

Picture, 1990, English

A luminous beauty. Ted Schneider puts final touches on one of two stained glass windows at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church in Scarborough. The windows, to be dedicated Sunday, are in archways plastered over in the last restoration, in 1893. The church was built in 1849.

Picture, 1990, English

Rights and Licenses

Toronto Star License

Provenance

From the Toronto Star Archives

File Location:

Canada - Ontario - Scarborough - Churches

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Toronto Star Photo Archive

Call Number / Accession Number

tspa_0108008f