Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Chapel of Mohawks, built in 1785, is on Six Nations reservation at Brantford. Open in full size

Chapel of Mohawks, built in 1785, is on Six Nations reservation at Brantford.

Picture, 1962, English

Chapel of Mohawks, built in 1785, is on Six Nations reservation at Brantford.

Picture, 1962, English

Caption:

It was first Protestant church in province and is an impressive building.

Publisher

Toronto Star

Rights and Licenses

Toronto Star Photograph Archive - Public Domain

Provenance

From the Toronto Star Archives

File Location:

G2--Canada-Ontario-Brantford-Historic (Old Pix 1920-1930)

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Toronto Star Photo Archive

Call Number / Accession Number

TS-2-124-GO-248