Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Toronto Public Library. Boys and Girls House and Branches Division headquarters (opened 1964) with entrance and owl sculpture from 1951, St. George Street, west side, between College & Russell Streets. Open in full size

Toronto Public Library. Boys and Girls House and Branches Division headquarters (opened 1964) with entrance and owl sculpture from 1951, St. George Street, west side, between College & Russell Streets.

Picture, 1985, English

Toronto Public Library. Boys and Girls House and Branches Division headquarters (opened 1964) with entrance and owl sculpture from 1951, St. George Street, west side, between College & Russell Streets.

Picture, 1985, English

Notes

Toronto Public Library (1883-1998) fonds. Unaccessioned records. Photographs. Box 38. Branches Boys and Girls House

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Extent

Unknown

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Toronto Public Library Archives

Call Number / Accession Number

TPL-A-0165