Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Earlscourt Branch, Toronto Public Library, Interior, Dufferin Street, east side, between Rosemount Avenue and St. Clair Avenue West Open in full size

Earlscourt Branch, Toronto Public Library, Interior, Dufferin Street, east side, between Rosemount Avenue and St. Clair Avenue West

Earlscourt Branch, Toronto Public Library, Interior, Dufferin Street, east side, between Rosemount Avenue and St. Clair Avenue West

Notes

"Toronto High Park 1921-1922", photograph album in Toronto Public Library (1883-1998) fonds. Unaccessioned records. Photographs. Box 39. Branches High Park
Contained in photograph album documenting the education, work and personal activities of Muriel Page (later Ffoulkes) before and during her employment at Toronto Public Library, 1918-1936. Included are photographs of the provincial library school held at Dovercourt Branch, Toronto Public Library, 1916; High Park Branch, 1921-22, Earlscourt Branch, before 1925; and Toronto Public Library staff
Toronto Public Library Board opened Earlscourt Branch on 19 December 1913 at Boon Avenue, northwest corner of Ascot Avenue. The branch was relocated to Dufferin Street, east side, between Rosemount Avenue and St. Clair Avenue West, opening there on 27 January 1921. Earlscourt Branch was renamed Dufferin/St. Clair Branch on 27 January 1973.

Part of:

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Alternate Title

Toronto High Park 1921-1922

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Toronto Public Library Archives

Call Number / Accession Number

TPL-A-0164-P32-I01