Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Kingsdale Jersey farm Open in full size

Kingsdale Jersey farm

Picture, 1956,

Kingsdale Jersey farm

Picture, 1956,


Lots 18 and 19, Con. 2 east. Kingsdale Jersey Farm on the east side of Bayview Avenue, north of Sheppard Avenue East near Foxwarren Drive. The farm was owned by James Fox Sr., who began purchasing land in the area in 1918. The family also owned the Filtro Electric Company, a coffee percolator manufacturer. The farm was demolished in 1972.

Rights and Licenses

Copyright © Toronto Public Library




60 x 60 mm


North York Central Library


Local History Reference

Call Number / Accession Number

TC 126