Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Church of the Good Shepherd (Anglican), Weston Road, south east corner Eglinton Ave. W., Toronto, Ont. Open in full size

Church of the Good Shepherd (Anglican), Weston Road, south east corner Eglinton Ave. W., Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1955, English

Church of the Good Shepherd (Anglican), Weston Road, south east corner Eglinton Ave. W., Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1955, English

Notes

Salmon's silver gelatin print, Acc. S 2-3001; 129 x 178 mm.; Inscribed by him in deep blue ballpoint pen, vso t.: Church of the Good Sheppard (Anglican) S/E cor Eglinton Ave / & Weston Rd. May 23 1955. Salmon's nitrate negative S 1-3001 was replaced by T 34078

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Film copy negative

Extent

62 x 62 mm

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

T 34078