Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

St. Michael's & All Angels' Anglican Church (1907-1916), St. Clair Ave. W., south side, east of Vaughan Rd., Toronto, Ont. Open in full size

St. Michael's & All Angels' Anglican Church (1907-1916), St. Clair Ave. W., south side, east of Vaughan Rd., Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1909, English

St. Michael's & All Angels' Anglican Church (1907-1916), St. Clair Ave. W., south side, east of Vaughan Rd., Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1909, English

Notes

This church was opened in 1907 on St. Clair Ave. W., s. side, e. of Vaughan Rd. It was altered in 1908, and in 1909 was moved along St. Clair Ave. to a new site, St. Clair Ave. W., s. side, e. of Wychwood Ave.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Copy negative from photograph lent to Library

Call Number / Accession Number

974-15-1 Small