St. Michael's & All Angels' Anglican Church (1907-1916), St. Clair Ave. W., s. side, e. of Vaughan Rd. Open in full size

St. Michael's & All Angels' Anglican Church (1907-1916), St. Clair Ave. W., s. side, e. of Vaughan Rd.

Picture, 1907, English

St. Michael's & All Angels' Anglican Church (1907-1916), St. Clair Ave. W., s. side, e. of Vaughan Rd.

Picture, 1907, English

Notes

This church was opened in 1907 on St. Clair Ave. W., s. side, e. of Vaughan Rd. It was altered in 1908, and in 1909 was moved along St. Clair Ave. to a new site, St. Clair Ave. W., s. side, e. of Wychwood Ave. Winter of 1907-1908

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Photograph.

Extent

Unknown

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

B 7-26e