Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

View of the Plumb House (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario). Open in full size

View of the Plumb House (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario).

View of the Plumb House (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario).

Notes

Built by Judge G.C. Campbell, after whose death in 1860 the house was owned successively by Mr Allan, Senator Plumb, Mr Sayer, Mr Carnochan and Mr Hewitt who owned it in 1911. JRR(1912) 464
Inscribed in pen & black ink, l.r.: 'Owen Staples'.; In pencil, l.l. (trimmed): Senator Plu[...]

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Pen & black ink and watercolour on 2-ply laminated wove paper. Laid down on cardboard

Extent

294 x 370 mm

Call Number / Accession Number

JRR 1242 Cab IV (Staples)