Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Grammar School (1816-1829), Adelaide St. E., n.e. corner Church St. ('Blue School'). Open in full size

Grammar School (1816-1829), Adelaide St. E., n.e. corner Church St. ('Blue School').

Grammar School (1816-1829), Adelaide St. E., n.e. corner Church St. ('Blue School').

Notes

Building moved in 1829 to Jarvis St., w. side, s. of Lombard St., where it was used by Upper Canada College in 1830, and by the Grammar School, 1834-1864. See also TORONTO/SCHOOLS/HOME DISTRICT GRAMMAR SCHOOL.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Photograph (col. with watercolour) of watercolour

Call Number / Accession Number

JRR 2812 Cab