Observatory (1907), Toronto, Ont. Open in full size

Observatory (1907), Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1913, English

Observatory (1907), Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1913, English

Notes

Observatory originally stood near south east corner of Convocation Hall; moved 1907 to site east of University College. Shows construction of Hart House in background.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Photograph (col. with water colour)

Provenance

Gift of J. Ross Robertson

Call Number / Accession Number

JRR 1071 Cab