Sturgeon Lake, from the Church Hill (Fenelon Falls, Ontario) in 1858 Open in full size

Sturgeon Lake, from the Church Hill (Fenelon Falls, Ontario) in 1858

Sturgeon Lake, from the Church Hill (Fenelon Falls, Ontario) in 1858

Notes

A gelatin-silver print, c. 1910? (Acc. D 5-61b) of this lithograph is inscribed vso t. (trimmed): [Copy N]o 182 H.S.C
From "The Lakes of Victoria" (Acc. 953-3), ten folios (title, contents and eight views) presented to Mrs John Cameron whose husband was M.L.A. for Victoria, 1858-61.
Inscribed, mount c.: A Lithograph from the / "Map of Victoria" [?]; In pen and brown ink, mount u.c.: No. 1.; mount b.: Sturgeon-Lake. / (From the Churchhill.) / a Lithograph of a Pen and Ink Sketch taken in the Fall of 1858. And so is No. 2, the following
St. James' Anglican Church opened in 1852
TEC 904.5

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Lithograph, with pale orange yellow and greenish grey tint stones on wove paper, laid down on mount of wove paper

Extent

127 x 180 mm.; mount 241 x 312 mm

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

953-3-1 Cab IV (Robertson)