Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Custom House (1835-1841), Front St. E., n. side, e. of Scott St. Open in full size

Custom House (1835-1841), Front St. E., n. side, e. of Scott St.

Picture, 1912, English

Custom House (1835-1841), Front St. E., n. side, e. of Scott St.

Picture, 1912, English

Notes

Cf. pen & ink drawing ca 1888? reproduced in Evening Telegram series 'Landmarks of Toronto' 12 January 1889, and in Landmarks of Toronto v.1, p. 257. Date Created year approximate for 1912?
Inscribed l.l.: P.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Watercolour.

Extent

173 x 204 mm

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

JRR 526