Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Church of the Redeemer(Anglican) (1861-1879), Bloor St. W., n. side, in present Bay St. Open in full size

Church of the Redeemer(Anglican) (1861-1879), Bloor St. W., n. side, in present Bay St.

Picture, 1879, English

Church of the Redeemer(Anglican) (1861-1879), Bloor St. W., n. side, in present Bay St.

Picture, 1879, English

Notes

Copy photograph: E 4-77a. This building was originally St. Paul's Anglican Church (1842-1860), situated on the south side of Bloor St. between Church & Jarvis Sts. It was moved in 1861 and known as St. Paul's chapel-of-ease or Old St. Paul's until 1871 when it became the Church of the Redeemer. TEC 70A; See also TORONTO/CHURCHES/ST. PAUL'S ANGLICAN CHURCH (1860-1913), chapel-of-ease; See also TORONTO/CHURCHES/OLD ST. PAUL'S ANGLICAN CHURCH

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Pen & ink drawing

Extent

256 x 185 mm

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

E 4-76b Cab II