Fisherville Presbyterian Church, Steeles Ave., n. side, e. of Dufferin St. Open in full size

Fisherville Presbyterian Church, Steeles Ave., n. side, e. of Dufferin St.

Picture, 1955, English

Fisherville Presbyterian Church, Steeles Ave., n. side, e. of Dufferin St.

Picture, 1955, English

Notes

Salmon's silver gelatin print, Acc. S 2-2523; 129 x 178 mm.; Inscribed by him in moderate greenish blue ballpoint pen, u.r.: Reprint; in deep blue ballpoint pen, vso t.: Fisherville Presb. Church. interior Mar. 1955. The church was moved to Black Creek Pioneer Village in 1960. Salmon's nitrate negative S 1-2523 was replaced by T 33859

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Film negative

Extent

62 x 93 mm

Call Number / Accession Number

T 33859