Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Bell Fordson Tractor and Ford Car Open in full size

Bell Fordson Tractor and Ford Car

Picture, 1918,

Bell Fordson Tractor and Ford Car

Picture, 1918,

Notes

Lot 25, Con. 4 East. On the Bell farm in 1918. James Bell established Spruce Lane Farm around 1843 in the north-east corner of L’Amaroux Township, later taken over by John Bell who expanded the property to include lot 25. The farm specialized in rearing Clydesdale horses, Tamworth pigs, and Shropshire sheep.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Negative

Extent

62 x 89 mm

Provenance

Toronto Public Library. North York Central Library. Canadiana Department. Gift of North York Historical Society.

Call Number / Accession Number

NYHS00748