Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Milton Stong House Open in full size

Milton Stong House

Picture, 1905,

Milton Stong House

Picture, 1905,

Notes

Lot 16, Con. 1 East. Yonge St. Milton Stong house north of Sheppard Avenue. This building was used as a warehouse by Bowden Lumber until demolished in 1961. The beams were hand hewn.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Negative

Extent

63 x 79 mm

Provenance

Toronto Public Library. North York Central Library. Canadiana Department. Gift of North York Historical Society.

Call Number / Accession Number

NYHS00103