Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Anderson House Open in full size

Anderson House

Picture, 1915,

Anderson House

Picture, 1915,

Notes

Lot 3, Con. 2 West. Stayner Ave - 108. Ross house in 1915. 1842 - property belonged to James and Elizabeth Ross. 1852 - Jacob P. Ross received this property. 1886 - James Anderson obtained the property. The house is listed on 1860 and 1879 maps.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Negative

Extent

60 x 113 mm

Provenance

Toronto Public Library. North York Central Library. Canadiana Department. Gift of North York Historical Society.

Call Number / Accession Number

NYHS00097