Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Don Station, Todmorden Mills, Built in 1881 by the CPR. Originally stood at Queen St. and the Don River. Moved to Todmorden Mills in 1969.  67 Pottery Rd, West off Broadview Open in full size

Don Station, Todmorden Mills, Built in 1881 by the CPR. Originally stood at Queen St. and the Don River. Moved to Todmorden Mills in 1969. 67 Pottery Rd, West off Broadview

Picture, 1976,

Don Station, Todmorden Mills, Built in 1881 by the CPR. Originally stood at Queen St. and the Don River. Moved to Todmorden Mills in 1969. 67 Pottery Rd, West off Broadview

Picture, 1976,

Part of:

Medium

Photograph: b & w.

Branch

Riverdale

Location

Local History Reference

Call Number / Accession Number

Local History Photographs 2