Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

The Witches' Park, now known as Glen Stewart Ravine, Kingston Road, south side, between Glen Manor Drive and Balsam Avenue, Toronto, Ont. Open in full size

The Witches' Park, now known as Glen Stewart Ravine, Kingston Road, south side, between Glen Manor Drive and Balsam Avenue, Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1894, English

The Witches' Park, now known as Glen Stewart Ravine, Kingston Road, south side, between Glen Manor Drive and Balsam Avenue, Toronto, Ont.

Picture, 1894, English

Notes

Image published in Toronto Globe, 13 January 1894, p. 2, to illustrate article, "Along the line of the Toronto and Scarboro Electric Railway: Toronto's future pleasure resort".

Caption:

Along the line of the Toronto and Scarboro' Electric Railway - The Witches' Park

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

GLOBE 1894 JAN13-06 BR Newspapers