Skip Navigation

Digital Archive Ontario

Current and historical content, curated by Toronto Public Library

Trinity College; flag carried by boys of St. Paul's Church Grammar School at laying of cornerstone of Trinity College, 30 April 1851 Open in full size

Trinity College; flag carried by boys of St. Paul's Church Grammar School at laying of cornerstone of Trinity College, 30 April 1851

Picture, 1931, English

Trinity College; flag carried by boys of St. Paul's Church Grammar School at laying of cornerstone of Trinity College, 30 April 1851

Picture, 1931, English

Notes

Inscribed in the photo l.r. X70483. Group in front of Provost's Lodge at Trinity (opened 1925). Key on mount below the photo. Holding the flag, r.: Henry O'Brien? l.: Elmes Henderson?, standing l.: George Mackenzie, r.: Ernest Mackenzie, seated: Beverley Jones.

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Photograph

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

E 4-7b