Toronto Harbour Commission building Open in full size

Toronto Harbour Commission building

Picture, 1950, English

Toronto Harbour Commission building

Picture, 1950, English

Notes

Inscribed in pencil, l.l.: Toronto Harbour Commission Building; l.r.: Hornyansky Impressions of the aquatint were issued as Christmas cards by the Toronto Harbour Commissioners, 1950. SCPEE 1951, no. 54. The building, on the north side of Harbour St., west of Bay St., became World Trade Centre ca 1977. D. & J. Ritchie auction ticket in Accession File. Feb. 1982, Rev. Nov. 1984, Rev. NOV 19 1986

Rights and Licenses

Public Domain

Medium

Colour aquatint and etching on wove paper

Extent

118 x 152 mm.; sheet 206 x 231 mm

Contributor

Toronto Harbour Commissioners

Branch

Toronto Reference Library

Location

Baldwin Collection

Call Number / Accession Number

981-19-4 Cab IV (Hornyansky)