Are you an aspiring writer? Meet Pasha Malla in one-on-one discussions and workshops.
About Pasha Malla
Pasha Malla is an award-winning author of five books, including The Withdrawal Method - a Commonwealth Prize shortlist and winner of Trillium Book Award. He is a frequent contributor to Newyorker.com, The Walrus and the Globe and Mail.
Submit Your Writing
Writers of fiction are invited to submit manuscripts for review and feedback. Only the first 40 authors whose manuscript submissions satisfy the requirements will be invited for one-one-meeting.
Manuscripts are accepted from January 3, 2017 to February 16, 2017.
Submitted manuscripts should meet the following criteria:
- Single fiction story of up to 4000 words or 16 typed pages, double-spaced.
- Typed or word-processed on 1 side of each page (handwritten manuscripts will not be accepted).
- Use 12 point or larger Times New Roman typeface only.
- 1 inch margins all around.
- Include a cover page with name, address, email and telephone number.
Please do not submit originals. Materials submitted will not be returned.
Send your manuscript by email to email@example.com or deliver it in person to the following address:
- Writer in Residence
- Toronto Reference Library
- Arts Department, 5th Floor
- 789 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4W 2G8
For more information, call 416-395-5639.