Are you an aspiring writer? Meet Kim Echlin in one-on-one discussions and workshops at North York Central Library.
About Kim Echlin
Kim Echlin is an award-winning author, translator, editor, documentary-maker and teacher. Her books include The Disappeared, which was shortlisted for the Giller Prize, winner of the Barnes & Noble Discover Award, and was translated into 17 languages.
Meet Kim Echlin on October 8 at the North York Central Library.
Submit a Manuscript
Writers of literary fiction and/or short stories are invited to submit manuscripts for review and feedback. Only the first 35 authors whose manuscript submissions satisfy the requirements will be invited to a one-on-one meeting to discuss their work. Meetings are by appointment only.
Manuscripts will be accepted from September 15 to October 15, 2016.
Submitted manuscripts should meet the following criteria:
- Literary fiction or short stories of up to 10 double-spaced pages in length
- Typed or word-processed on 1 side of each page (handwritten manuscripts will not be accepted)
- Use 12 point or larger Times New Roman typeface only
- 1 inch margins all around
- Include a cover page with your name, address, email and telephone number
Please do not submit originals. Materials submitted will not be returned.
Send your manuscript by email to email@example.com or deliver it in person to the following address:
- Writer in Residence
- North York Central Library
- Language, Literature & Fine Arts Department, 5th Floor
- 5120 Yonge Street, Toronto ON M2N 5N9
For more information, contact the Language, Literature & Fine Arts Department at North York Central Library at 416-395-5639