Pop-Up Learning Labs travel to different branches to bring new and emerging technology to your community through staff-led programs and classes.
Programs & Classes
Programs and Classes include 3D Printer Certification, 3D Design, HTML & CSS for Beginners, and many more.
Each mobile kit includes the following equipment:
Check to see when the Pop-Up Learning Labs will be in your area. Programs are free, but registration is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between Digital Innovation Hubs and Pop-Up Learning Labs?
- Digital Innovation Hubs are dedicated spaces in three locations (Toronto Reference Library, Fort York and Scarborough Civic Centre) with new and emerging equipment that anyone with a library card can access. Pop-Up Learning Labs are collections of mobile equipment similar to what you would find in a Digital Innovation Hub but it moves to different branches and the equipment is used for programming purposes.
- How can I use the Pop-Up Learning Lab equipment?
- The Pop-Up Learning Lab equipment is used to support staff-led programs, workshops and demonstrations at branches without a Digital Innovation Hub. Sign up for a program nearest you to explore and create using the latest technologies.
- When will the Pop-Up Learning Labs visit my branch?
- Pop-Up Learning Labs move around to different branches every month. Check out the schedule to see when the Pop-Up Learning Labs will visit the branch nearest you.