Books have high-resolution colour covers and black and white interior pages that are great for illustrations and photos. You can print as few or as many books as you like.
What can I print?
Book printing isn't just for writers and authors. Books can contain anything from sketches to recipes and they can make great gifts too.
Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- A journal, diary, sketchbook, or day timer with a creative full-colour cover
- A cookbook full of all your favorite family or community recipes
- A black & white photo album of a memorable event or cherished person
- A collection of your own poetry, creative writing, or drawings
- A family history or personal memoir
- A bound thesis or dissertation
How do I print a book?
Printing a paperback book is more complex than regular printing. Our press prints, assembles, glues, and cuts your book to the exact size. Your book files must be formatted perfectly.
Follow our step-by-step instructions to make your book look as professional as possible.
Learn about our fees and printing options.