More information about Toronto Public Library's 99th branch.
190 Fort York Blvd.
There is temporarily no access to the branch from Bathurst Street. A staircase from the bridge on Bathurst Street is under construction and not yet accessible.
- Exit the Bathurst streetcar at Wellington Street
- Walk south one block to Front Street and east along Front Street to the pedestrian bridge over the railway tracks
- Cross the bridge and continue south for one block to Fort York Boulevard
- Turn west to reach 190 Fort York Boulevard
- Very limited street parking on Fort York Boulevard and Front Street
- The closest Green P lot is on the northwest corner of Front and Portland Street (the entrance is off Portland, just north of Front)