Book Club Contest
WIN dinner for your book club with Steven Galloway!
Toronto Public Library is giving you the chance to win dinner for your book club on the 54th floor of TD Tower with The Cellist of Sarajevo author, Steven Galloway on Friday, May 2, 2014. Catering will be provided by Canoe restaurant.
To enter, just tell us why your book club deserves to win. Steven will determine the winning entry. The winner will be announced at our Big Book Club event with Steven, taking place at Toronto Reference Library (789 Yonge Street) on Monday, April 28 at 7 pm. (The winning book club will be notified in advance.)
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries is Sunday, April 6 at 11:59 pm. One entry per book club.
Special thanks to TD Bank Group for their generous support.
By entering this contest, you agree to the rules and regulations.
Book Club Contest Rules and Regulations
Toronto Public Library is offering book clubs the chance to win dinner at a restaurant with Steven Galloway, the author of our One Book selection, The Cellist of Sarajevo. The date of the dinner will be Friday, May 2, 2014, starting at 6:30 pm. The location of the dinner is the 54th floor of TD Tower. (66 Wellington St. W., Toronto, Ontario)
The winning entry receives:
- Dinner with Steven Galloway for up to 9 book club members. Transportation costs to and from the restaurant are not included.
- Up to 9 signed copies of The Cellist of Sarajevo.
- Contest entrants must belong to a book club which meets regularly.
- All members of the book club must be 18 years of age or older.
- Limit of one entry per book club.
- Toronto Public Library employees, Toronto Public Library Board members and employees of Random House of Canada are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Contest entry deadline: Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
- The book club members must be available on the date of the dinner. There will be no alternative date offered.
- Toronto Public Library reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or any portion of this contest without notice for any reason.
- Toronto Public Library is entitled to interpret these rules as required and its decisions are final.
- Toronto Public Library is not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delayed computer transactions or network connections that affect the prize draw or your participation in it. Furthermore, the Toronto Public Library is not responsible for:
- lost, misdirected, misplaced, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete or late entries
- any act, failure to act, or delay regarding the transmitting or processing of entries