Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
New Resume Titles
Job Hunting Online
Discover the modern career network tool that will connect you to the hidden job market...
Learn the basics of how LinkedIn can help you with your career search. In this worksh...