Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Nov 17 | Posted by Diana
Career Cruising is a handy career guidance e-resource you can use to research careers,...
Oct 15 | Posted by Charlene
(CC0 Public Domain) Toronto Employment & Social Services (TESS) is hosting a job fair ...
Job Hunting Online
Are you looking for a Job?
Mon, Jan 30 | 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Discover the job hunting resources available at the library! Includes an introduction ...
Job Search @ Your Fingertips-January 19th Class Cancelled
Thu, Jan 19 | 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Find out what your library has to help you!...