Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Mar 01 | Posted by Isaac Han
We like to grumble and complain about how bad it is with our workplace. We are not hap...
Feb 01 | Posted by Isaac Han
Every time I see a video clip of a graduation ceremony from the movie or news, a thoug...
New Resume Titles
2009 | Ryan, Robin, 1955-
Job Hunting Online
Home Daycare Information Session: Heritage Home Child Care Services
Fri, Mar 24 | 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Join Heritage Home Child Care Services at Malvern Library and learn more about becomin...