Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
May 09 | Posted by Karolina
Photo Credit: Anonymous Collective via Flickr (Creative Commons) Email is one of the m...
Apr 25 | Posted by Karolina
Photo: Creative Commons It's Earth Month 2016 and the time has come to take seriously ...
New Resume Titles
2012 | Noble, David F. (David Franklin), 1935-
Job Hunting Online
Cover Letters Workshop
Mon, Aug 08 | 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Next Steps Employment Centre delivers this workshop on cover letters....