Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Nov 21 | Posted by Alessya
It is no surprise that there are a limited number of jobs and a lot of job-seekers in ...
Nov 07 | Posted by Alessya
Want the latest iPhone 6 or PS4 but don't want to wait until Christmas to get it? If y...
New Resume Titles
2014 | Quillen, W. Daniel, author.