Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Jan 30 | Posted by Dara Renton
Are you new to Canada? If so, welcome! Perhaps you could use some help searching for a...
Jan 24 | Posted by Alessya
Toronto Public Library subscribes to almost 100 databases (yes...I really did count!),...
New Resume Titles
Job Hunting Online
Youth Engaged in Leadership & Learning (YELL): A Certification Workshop Series
Thu, Apr 07 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
This certification program for TEENS will allow you to be better leader in all aspects...