Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches.
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools.
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
New Resume Titles
Job Hunting Online
Join entrepreneur Mahyar Fotoohi, Chairman & Co-founder of Unified Computer Intelligen...
Build up your interview skills while meeting new friends along the way. For more infor...