Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Aug 17 | Posted by Charlene
(image: flickr CC Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic) While financial gain is one of the...
Aug 07 | Posted by Alessya
Late night parties. Being the first to find the latest music. Impressing your friends ...
New Resume Titles
2014 | Bennett, Scott, 1962-