Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Oct 18 | Posted by Charlene
Attending a job fair can have many benefits. It allows you to broaden your network bas...
Oct 10 | Posted by Elle
I can't remember the last time I set out the lawn sprinkler - it's been raining almost...
New Resume Titles
2014 | Quillen, W. Daniel, author.