Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Apr 25 | Posted by Karolina
Photo: Creative Commons It's Earth Month 2016 and the time has come to take seriously ...
Mar 29 | Posted by Karolina
Photo by Jason Howie via Flickr "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minu...
Job Hunting Online
New Job Search Strategies
Wed, Jun 29 | 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Are you looking for a job in Canada? Learn about new job search strategies. In partner...