Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Feb 20 | Posted by Alessya
Statistics Canada just announced that for every job vacancy there are 4.8 unemployed p...
Feb 14 | Posted by Charlene
Image Credit: Hiremelive.com In one of my previous posts, I wrote about interview tips...