Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Jun 26 | Posted by Alessya
Dress for the job you want, not the one you have. Show up earlier and leave later than...
Jun 23 | Posted by Charlene
(courtesy of: www.flazingo.com/creativecommons) Employment gaps are always a challenge...