Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Feb 01 | Posted by Isaac Han
Every time I see a video clip of a graduation ceremony from the movie or news, a thoug...
Jan 29 | Posted by Alessya
Brandon Hay, Training Manager at Building Up, will talk about various barriers to empl...
New Resume Titles
2005 | Kessler, Robin, 1955-
Job Hunting Online
Resume and Cover Letter Help
Sat, Feb 25 | 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Need help in creating a resume and cover letter? Or just need to spruce up your curren...