Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Jan 17 | Posted by Isaac Han
Thinking about ‘moonlighting’? Not the old ‘illegal-alcohol-producing-and-selling’, bu...
Nov 17 | Posted by Diana
Career Cruising is a handy career guidance e-resource you can use to research careers,...
Job Hunting Online
LSP: Starting a Business in Canada
Wed, Mar 08 | 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Do you want to work at your own pace, on your own schedule, and with your own vision? ...