Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Jun 20 | Posted by Karolina
Toronto Star Archives. 1987. " Work as usual: Art Hopkins; who turns 90 today; will be...
May 31 | Posted by Alessya
Starting a job hunt can be stressful, to say the least! You have to think about format...
New Resume Titles
2001 | Oppliger, Jurg, 1929-
Job Hunting Online
Houselink Road to Employment workshops
Tue, Sep 06 | 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Are you searching for Employment? Do you need Training or Education?...
Project Management: Career Opportunities and Strategies for Success
Thu, Sep 29 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dr. John A. Estrella explains how to apply the principles of project management to you...