Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Aug 02 | Posted by Karolina
Photo Credit: Shutterstock Do you dream of quitting your job and hopping on a plane to...
Jun 20 | Posted by Karolina
Toronto Star Archives. 1987. " Work as usual: Art Hopkins; who turns 90 today; will be...
New Resume Titles
Ultimate job search : invaluable advice on networking, CVs, cover letters, interviews, psychometric tests and follow-up strategies
2008 | Williams, Lynn, 1955 Jan. 15-
Job Hunting Online
Employment Preparation Workshop
Tue, Oct 25 | 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Topics covered in this three-day workshop include: Resumes & Cover Letters, Marketing ...