Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Nov 22 | Posted by Michal
According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, networking is "the exchange of informatio...
Nov 05 | Posted by Michal
If you're looking for a job, Toronto Public Library, and in particular the Toronto Ref...