Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Sep 22 | Posted by Charlene
(credit: Atee83) Whether or not you are seeking employment, looking to change careers ...
Sep 19 | Posted by AQ
Women's issues are a topic that everyone hears about. Whether it be the recent discuss...