Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Oct 15 | Posted by Charlene
(CC0 Public Domain) Toronto Employment & Social Services (TESS) is hosting a job fair ...
Sep 26 | Posted by Karolina
Have you ever thought of becoming a pilot? Did you know that before you make the caree...
New Resume Titles
2012 | Ghilani, Mary E., 1958-
Job Hunting Online
WoodGreen Professional Resume Critiquing
Thu, Jan 19 | 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Questions on how to get work and have your resume reviewed? Drop in or book a free hal...