Job & Career Help
Toronto Public Library can help you with your career and job search:
- Free computers at every branch with high-speed internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) at all branches
- Business information librarians at the Toronto Reference and North York Central Libraries to help you use research tools. Book a free appointment with a librarian for assistance
- Classes and workshops in library branches
- Books, magazine articles, business and industry directories and other resources
Career & Job Search Help Blog
Mar 26 | Posted by Charlene
(image credit: www2.fiskars.com) For young people, starting up your own small business...
Mar 21 | Posted by Elle
On the first day of Spring, our thoughts can turn to all things green: grass, trees, p...
New Resume Titles
2014 | Yate, Martin John, author.