Skip Navigation
Toronto Public Library Homepage
Kingsdale Jersey farm Open in full size

Kingsdale Jersey farm

Picture, 1956,

Kingsdale Jersey farm

Picture, 1956,

Notes

Lots 18 and 19, Con. 2 east. Kingsdale Jersey Farm on the east side of Bayview Avenue, north of Sheppard Avenue East near Foxwarren Drive. The farm was owned by James Fox Sr., who began purchasing land in the area in 1918. The family also owned the Filtro Electric Company, a coffee percolator manufacturer. The farm was demolished in 1972.

Rights and Licenses

Copyright © Toronto Public Library

Medium

Negative

Extent

60 x 60 mm

Branch

North York Central Library

Location

Local History Reference

Call Number / Accession Number

TC 126