Toronto Public Library; Boys and Girls House (1922-1963), St. George St., w. side, between College & Russell Sts.
||Blindstamped l.r.: BRITISH & COLONIAL PRESS LTD. / TORONTO; Stamped in black ink, vso c.: Photograph by - / British & Colonial [Press Limited] / 67 Adelaide Street West / TORONTO. / Telephone Adelaide 124-125 / Extra copies may be had by quoting / Number [filled in in pen & ink] 167-10; Inscribed in pencil, irso, with publication instructions and with numbers "2484" (within a purple ink stamped border) and "977". Reproduced in T.P.L. Annual Report for 1922, facing p. 9.
|Rights and Licenses: