Boulton, D'Arcy, "The Grange" Grange Road, head of John St.
|Extent:||112 x 159 mm|
|Notes:||An accompanying view of Goldwin Smith in the library of "The Grange", 1909, (Acc. X 65-164) was reproduced in The Globe, Toronto, 18 June 1910, Saturday Magazine Section, pp. 4-5. "The Grange" was successively occupied by William Henry Boulton, Goldwin Smith, and the Art Gallery of Ontario. See also TORONTO/HOUSES/"(THE) GRANGE" See also TORONTO/HOUSES/SMITH, GOLDWIN See also TORONTO/PUBLIC BUILDINGS/ART GALLERY OF ONTARIO Date Created year approximate for 1909?
Inscribed in pencil, vso c.r.: W. James
|Rights and Licenses:||Public Domain|