Small Business Services
Starting your own business or want to build an existing small business? The Library can help. We have:
- Free workshops, programs, lectures and networking opportunities
- Meeting spaces and rooms to rent
- Free computer and Internet access at every branch
- Books and databases with the latest business information
- Expert staff to help you find what you're looking for
Small Business Blog
May 09 | Posted by Christina
The Small Business Network's next meeting is Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 6 -7 p.m. Our ...
Apr 25 | Posted by Teresa
Are you an innovator? Or do you own a business and want to inject more energy into you...
New Business Books
2013 | Bly, Robert W.
What every angel investor wants you to know : an insider reveals how to get smart funding for your billion dollar idea
2013 | Cohen, Brian.
The Everything guide to starting an online business : the latest strategies and advice on how to start a profitable Internet business
2013 | Craig, Randall.
Ask a Business Librarian
North York Central Library
Toronto Reference Library